Thursday, November 8, 2012

TreasureCoach Apps 2.0 Review

Hey guys,

First of all, the official TreasureCoach Apps 2.0 discount is available if you click here.

That discount provides what would be perceived as an incredible value, and that's why I figured I needed to dig a bit deeper to make sure it wasn't some kind of scam. You know, a lot of folks out there try to scam many people for a small amount of money just because they know you won't pursue a refund or put up much of an argument when the amount of money you lost isn't worth it.

I've come back to discuss what I've been reading about TreasureCoach Apps 2.0 because I wanted to research it before I made the purchase. I mean, heck, it's only $14, but still... You have to do your homework... right?

Well, let me show you something real quick before we discuss some of the features of TreasureCoach Apps 2.0:

TreasureCoach Apps 2.0 Testimonial

That's a testimonial from a user that seems to be really impressed. It's actually the one testimonial (of the five you see on the sales page) that's made me decide to commit to the purchase.

When I surfed the web, I found that there had been a TreasureCoach Apps Elite (or the 1.0 version), and it was apparently a raging success. Now that TreasureCoach has released their Apps 2.0, I've been reading nothing but amazing things about it. I haven't run into any reviews or info where anyone said it was good... because they all seem extremely enthusiastic and say it is incredibly amazing!

Well, being the eternal skeptic, I still had to check it out for myself and see what was inside. It looks like there are nine modules:

Review of Apps 2.0 Modules

How to:


  1. Start a business with apps
  2. How to make money with apps as soon as possible
  3. How to build apps for any device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android phones/tables, Kindle, etc) without the need for technical skills or a Mac computer. Its fully compatible with PC
  4. Go through mobile app development process with case studies and examples
  5. Set up your developer accounts
  6. Submit your apps to iTunes, Android Market, and Kindle App Store
  7. Market your apps effectively to drive an automated profit. You get 2 website templates and all tools are included (100% free - no paid advertising)
  8. Use paid advertising methods (if you choose)
  9. Start a real app hosting business and make recurring commissions from your apps (super secret method)
I mean... all this for only $14? As I was writing this blog, I went to go purchase it, but it was giving me some kind of error in PayPal about my account. I've never had anything like this happen before, but it said in PayPal:

"The login information you entered belongs to the recipient of this transaction. Please change your login information and try again."

Weird!? Anyways, I'm just gonna create a new PayPal account or use my credit card, but let me know in the comments if you've had this issue yourself.

I spoke to Maksym (the creator) on the Warrior Forum through private messaging, and he said that TreasureCoach Apps 2.0 is about to be moved to ClickBank and will become a $97 product soon.

I wanted to provide everyone with this discount link now so you can get the whole thing for only $14:

Click here to get TreasureCoach Apps 2.0 for only $14

You can watch the video there and read what everyone has been saying about it, but if you want the TreasureCoach Apps 2.0 VIP membership (which gives you a LOT more stuff), just click here.




1 comment:

  1. By the way, the PayPal error was a JVZoo thing... it got cleared up and everything works fine now

    ReplyDelete

Do not leave hyperlinks in body of comment!